This is a Post graduate level course for students who are serious about pursuing a rewarding career in nursing profession. This program apart from imparting knowledge and skills of nursing equips students with administrative and supervisory skills, thus preparing them for administrative positions in health care industry. As a Post graduate level course it opens up better job prospects and promotion opportunities for nursing students.
- The Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: BSc Nursing / Post Basic BSc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The Candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic BSc Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic BSc Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
Kempegowda institute of Nursing accepts a maximum of 22 candidates for this program.
Details are as follows
- Medical Surgical Nursing – 05 seats
- Community Health Nursing – 05 seats
- Obstetric and Gynecological Nursing – 04 seats
- Psychiatric Nursing - 04 seats
- Pediatric Nursing -04 seats
2 years including clinical practices
||Medical Surgical Nursing
||Community Health Nursing
Office: 080 – 22422564
Fax : 080 - 26607193
E mail: email@example.com